introducing the Clark! The down filled hooded twill weave jacket.
- Heavy twill weaving shell fabric with water repellent coating.
- High density nylon lining.
- Removable zip off hood with detachable buttoned off polar faux furinside hood.
- Engineered high neck design for cold wind face protection.
- Center front YKK one way locking zipper.
- Heat pressed overlay placket with hidden metal cylinder snaps closure covered with zipper with finger contour zipper pulls.
- Double layer rubberized coated canvas tape under placket flap.
- 1 rubber coated chest pocket with waterproof zipper.
- 2 large lower functional pockets with heat pressed flaps and cylinder closure. Microfleece pocketing for added warmth.
- 1 rubber coated zipper sleeve pocket.
- Stretch knitted storm rib cuffs with thumbhole used as fingerless mittens.
- 3M silver piping around inside lining.
- Multi media inside lining pockets.
- Articulated sleeves for functionality (patent pending).
- insulated. Water resistance and wind resistance protection.
- Worn comfortably up to -40°C climate control jacket ( up to -40 °F )
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is 6’2 / 188 cm and is wearing size M
- Center back length 28-1/2” / 72cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE inSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% Nylon. Lining: 100% Nylon teffeta. Filling: 60% Premium Duck Down, 40% Feather Down.
- Machine wash in cold water.